We’re sustainably sourced
- We buy local – Artisan Pasta Co uses locally grown produce which reduces the distance from paddock to plate. Plus less transport means less pollution and a lower carbon footprint [sustainable page]
- We buy in bulk which helps the environment by cutting energy required to produce and package ingredients in turn lowering excess packaging re-entering the environment.
- We encourage biodiversity by o ffering a variety of dietary choices. From vegan and gluten free to the traditional meat based recipes, a diverse selection of ingredients encourages complex crop biodiversity.
We’re always delicious
- Artisan Pasta Co is all about the traditional homemade taste. By combining the freshest locally sourced ingredients with Renzo’s traditional family recipes, each Artisan Pasta Co meal keeps that fresh homemade flavour.
- We’ve got a taste range [link to product page] to suit just about everyone! From the Italian classics like Traditional Lasagne, Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni, Gnocchi Bolognese (also in gluten free) and Eggplant Parmigiana to Gnocchi Basil Pesto and Gnocchi Napoli (both available in vegan or gluten free) and our original Vegan Beetroot and Kale Gnocchi, we have a flavour to suit just about everyone.
- Really ready-to-eat. Unlike many fresh ready-to-eat products, Artisan Pasta Co meals come with a rich, tasty and moreish sauce lovingly stirred through, making it even easier to heat, serve and enjoy!
So if you’re looking for a locally made, sustainably sourced, always delicious fresh ready-to-eat pasta, try Artisan Pasta Co! Available at all quality independent grocers.